There must have been days in your life when you looked at the mirror and noticed a blob from some monster movie staring back at you. Yep, that’s what you’ve become these days – an obese person who has no hopes of losing weight fast.
I don’t know how you gained weight or how many days, or maybe years, it took for you to become that much fat. But whatever happened, it “didn’t” happen for a reason. You’d be lucky to have the realization kick you because some people aren’t even willing to accept anything about their obesity.
So how did you gain weight so fast? Let’s see what the common list says:
- Late night munchies and snack cravings: It’s too common to have munchies usually at 11:00 PM or later. People simply scuttle their way to the fridge and grab a can of soda, maybe some fries or a piece of cold chicken leg to go along with it.
- Too much Burger King: The worst thing about fast food is the addiction. What’s even more worse is the fact that this addiction isn’t even presumed or accepted as “addiction”. People normally relate addictiveness to drugs, while food junkies think that they’re eating because they’re hungry.
- Wasted college years or office timings: Those late night office shifts can add up to a couple of tire mounds around your belly. In fact, it happened to me a long time ago when I was taking freelance writing way too seriously. I stopped working out and I used to eat like a pig. Two years later I was shocked to notice that my jacket zipper wasn’t contributing to hiding what seemed to be a pregnant woman’s belly!
- Muffin King it is! Confectionery items have always taken a toll on a person’s health. We generally fail to realize what’s being stored in our stomach. Let me tell you something; as much as the term fast food addict is common, there’s something known as ‘sugar addiction’. Look it up on the internet and you’ll be baffled by the results.
Why does a fat person usually has a defeatist approach?
Fat people have a very different psychological pattern. Eventually at some point in their lives, they do realize that they’re fat. However nothing seems to work, even if they stumble upon a couple of diet plans and long term resolutions.
Normally what happens is that those “resolutions” become more like yo-yo diets. It’s one day of saint’s life and one day of a sinner’s life. You eat too much during some days, while the rest of the week is a serious battle against fat storage. Occasionally, you also sign up for gym and exercise regimens – does that work at all?
No, it doesn’t. Why the loser approach? Why can’t you look like Taylor Lautner or Jessica Alba or maybe some lean mean and muscular machine from one of those Abercrombie ads? The problem, my cute and cuddly readers, is that we, as fat people, can’t stick to one thing for a long time.
Overweight individuals aren’t losers. It’s just that they constantly need someone to motivate them for a while. The feeling of “failure” normally runs its course as long as it takes for a person to get back within a specific weight range.
Let’s say, you’re tipping the weighing machine at 210 Lbs. right now. Somehow you end up losing 25 pounds, which is a great achievement to let your willpower eventually build up. However, reality suggests that you’re far from such state of mind and body at the moment. To reach that particular stage, you need to read the appended tips and tricks of losing weight:
Ever cared to read the ingredients list on a box?
Cereal aisles are one of the most visited places. A small box of Raisin Bran carries 18 grams of sugar roughly. It does have dietary fiber to give a bloaty feeling to the stomach, but who’s considering it? On top of everything, Raisin Bran’s one serving equals more than 25% of daily food intake for one session only.
Clam chowder, rabbit food and veggies are not that much of an option either. Especially if it’s rabbit food, you’re going to feel like a science experiment after every single breakfast. And by the way, to be honest, who eats rabbit food? Maybe some people do, but it hasn’t made it to the news yet. Or has it? Drop your comments about it!
Here’s tasty ‘n tempting breakfast recipe to help you shed some extra pounds:
Settle your score with the following breakfast recipe morning.
- 1 Cup – Wheat Chex
- ½ Banana
- 2 Tbsp. – Natural Peanut Butter (Smucker preferred)
- Wheat Germ Sprinkles Only!
All you have to do is mix one cup of Wheat Chex with a neatly sliced banana piece. Add these two ingredients to two tablespoons of peanut butter and top it off with a few sprinkles of wheat germ. That’s it – you’re all set to go.
Alongside the above recipe, your liquid binge is supposed to start off with a brimming glass of fresh OJ (Orange Juice); it’s sweet and it’s way better than artificial beverages that come in sachet packs.
Lunch and dinner suggestions for people who are desperate to lose weight?
Next on the panel, there’re a couple of lunch and dinner suggestions. Actually, they’re more like food item suggestions, which should and shouldn’t go with your daily diet.
- AVOID ketchup in all cases. Ketchup, Chicken Spread, Mayo and such items have a high amount of Sodium. This type of sodium is highly effective in fattening someone. Don’t take it if you’re already puffy!
- Red wine and good quality alcohol is safe as long as 28 grams per day is being consumed.
- Say goodbye to Barbecue Sauce, Tobacco Sauce, HP Sauce and Chili Sauce. Once again, they’re high on spices, depending on their category, and they’re also amped up on sodium.
- Funny thing about the grain is that white rice and white bread are not parallel to a decent amount of fiber intake. Supplant your normal grain preferences with whole grains as the latter category is much better and more effective.
From today onward, 6:00 P.M is going to be your dinner hour!
Every single gym buff, who knows a great deal about nutrition, would never recommend eating anything after 8:00 P.M. You’ll probably think that you’re not going to be able to starve through rest of the night, but that’s not true. I know I thought the same thing but I was able to overcome my cravings because of the right quantity of meals.
From now on, around 6.00 P.M. – 7.00 P.M., you’re going to have your dinner. Break your dinner into a combination of the following items:
- 1 Apple
- 40 Peanut Beans
- 4 – 5 Baby Carrots
- Triscuit Crackers (4 – 6 Pcs.)
Chew your food thoroughly and try to eat it in segments. Eventually, this 6 PM dinner is going to feel like a new marathon.
Recommendation for newbies:
During the first few weeks, it is literally impossible for a fat person to follow the above diet routines. For those late night food cravings, drink milk or a protein shake smoothie. Also, drink as much water as possible because water sheds fats and toxins through urination.
Don’t forget to maintain a moderate exercise routine:
Make a one-time investment in a couple of exercise equipment. A medicine ball and a pair of 10 pound dumbbells. An 8 pound medicine ball will suffice too. In due time, you’ll develop an exercise plan, which is supposed to be followed regularly.
Yes, you are allowed to take breaks. But do bear in mind that you are NEVER going to quit. Failure is not an option and you’ll have to deal with it sooner or later. By the way, you’re allowed to go out with friends to eat and drink “stuff”. Don’t go out frequently, but try to reduce those junk food hunting adventures.
That’s it; the complete minimum exercise and a healthy diet plan secret are revealed. Good luck with whatever you’re up against in life.