Solid Cordz gold plated HDMI cable for flawless viewing
by - Casey Nolan | 3 years ago
Comments [ 0 ]
I have run into a great deal of HDMI cables in the past; I guess everyone has dealt with these products somewhere in their life. Speaking of HDMI cable, if you are considering a particular brand, I’d say that Solid Cordz is a legit and trustable dealer. I went through their inventory at Amazon recently; ended up with a particular HDMI cable, and eventually decided to give it a go.
In my honest opinion, Solid Cordz is a relatively new company for me. Therefore, a lot of careful consideration went into writing down this review for their Gold Plated High Speed HDMI 6 Ft Cable (pack of two).
Who needs Solid Cordz’ 6 Ft. HDMI High Speed Cable (Gold Plated – Pack of 2)?
The question is why you need this company’s particular product, and not something else from any other seller? Well, basically, it is a HDMI 1.4 standard cable with ‘High Speed’ data delivery and signal transmission rate. Obviously you have already seen the “high speed” label on a number of select HDMI brands, but what does it mean exactly?
The term “High Speed” signifies a special HDMI category. In actuality, there are different HDMI cable standards. There is a basic level HDMI cable, there are 1.3 version HDMI cables, and then again, there is the Solid Cordz HDMI 1.4 version cables which are gold plated to ensure highest reliability and flawless synchronization.
When we talk about the HDMI 1.4 standard, the cable is supposed to be ideally gold plated as already mentioned earlier. Let’s say you want to eliminate the delay between sound transmission going back all the way to you’re A/V receiver, while at the same time you want the display on your TV screen.
Considering the fact that there is a fair chance that your entire entertainment setup is also hooked to portable devices, Blu-ray players and gaming consoles, it all comes down to the HDMI cable performance.
Starting right off with the High Speed 6 Ft. Gold Plated (Pair of 2) HDMI cable packaging, Solid Cordz did a fine job. Although I did not purchase this package directly because it was offered as a for-review sample, the company still managed to provide me excellent service.
It arrived within 2 – 3 days in the standard postal packaging. On the inside, the cables were neatly packed in their respective transparent plastic bags and another single bag to contain the entire pair. The end points where the HDMI connectors are, were sealed with plastic caps to ensure protection against corrosion and dust.
At $35, the price is fair; given that the pack consists of two cables.
Features, performance and detailed results?
Solid Cordz takes the lead over other HDMI cables because of a couple of highlights.
- Multiple compatibility allows you to connect the cable to HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 14. Standard devices.
- High speed Ethernet back and fro channel synchronization. In other words, Ethernet support is an added feature available to only HDMI 1.4 products. Solid Cordz made sure that all its upcoming releases are future proof.
- Supports high resolution for max range gaming and entertainment devices.
- Added support for audio return channel, which means that there is no signal loss when the audio is transmitted from the TV to the viewer or to the A/V receiver and vice versa.
- More color palettes were noticed and the overall display appeared to be not only flicker free, but vibrant as well. If you have a bit of know-how, you should be able to buy this cable with confidence. It is compatible with multi color palette output standard(s), such as, but not limited to: AdobeRGB, sYCC601 and Adobe YCC601.
- Solid Cordz fully supports their entire line of products – therefore the 6 Ft. Gold Plated HDMI Cable (Pair of 2) is no exception.
Conclusion: To buy or not to buy this HDMI cable?
The Solid Cordz’ HDMI Cable is a “solid” purchase for anyone looking to enjoy enhanced cinema and gaming experience. Even if your devices are HDMI 1.3 standard, the cable will work flawlessly without causing any hiccups or whatsoever.
About Casey Nolan
Hello everyone, I am Bilal Malik AKA 'Casey Nolan'; Head Editor and owner of 'Infinarium.Com'. For product reviews, article requests, recommendations, or if you just want to get something off your chest, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
have you missed reading this?
- 1A Small History of The LaLaurie Mansion, New Orleans LouisianaUpdated on : 7 months ago
- 2Facebook developers block B.S. Detector for being a valuable source against spam websitesUpdated on : 9 months ago
- 3‘Brand Central’ is Amazon’s next step against counterfeit productsUpdated on : 9 months ago
- 4Post U.S. election thoughts| How Trump is going to impact the technology industry?Updated on : 9 months ago