Sennheiser HD555 Headphones to Shake Yo Booty Around
by - Casey Nolan | 5 years ago
Comments [ 0 ]
f course, when it’s about an entire line of Sennheiser headphones, it kind of becomes a big deal for Bose©, or any other competitor to have a reason to worry about. We’re here today to chit chat about Sennheiser HD555 headphones. It’s something that’s got enough potential to alleviate your emotions to a point of serious booty dancin’. PS: The cans also have that unusual drive to make classic genre loving people cry as their favorite songs take mad swing at crescendos.
The National Rating: 8/5
See, the Sennheiser 555 model is so cool that I had to give it a whopping 8 out of 5 rating. Who says “5” is the limit – We’re a cool company and we like to give credit where credit’s due.
Sennheiser HD555 Professional Headphones with Sound Channeling Review – Are They Worth Really Worth It?
Oh boy, the only reason I had to quote down “Sennheiser HD555 Professional Headphones with Sound Channeling” is because it is the exact name of this product. I won’t be using it again in this ‘Honest to Jesus’ review. Besides, don’t expect any gigantic online headphones vendor to pay attention to long descriptive product names. Just enter ‘Sennheiser HD555’ or a cute little ‘HD555’ in their search bars and that will do it.
The Good Stuff about Sennheiser HD555:
- Sennheiser HD 555 is probably one of the most comfortable surround sound headphones that I had the pleasure of trailing off to sleep with… Zzzzz – You get a little dizzy at times when you are tuned in on relaxing soundtracks.
- When tuned to perfection, this particular model of Sennheiser headphones has enough juice in it to crank out “Low” notes quite amazingly. In other words, you will feel a thump in bass alongside all kinds of low background sound emissions.
- Typically, most Sennheiser hd555 predecessor models have coiled cables. However, this one doesn’t come with the coil – The Company made up for it by providing increased cable length.
- A solid 2-year warranty will take the sting out of your headphone related nightmare.
- No need to take your glasses off for a DVD movie marathon. Luckily, the Velour Earphone technology in ‘Sennheiser HD555 Professional Headphones with Sound Channeling’ comes with Glasses/ Spectacles support for people with eyesight issues.
- Can’t stress it enough – the hd555 has long term shelf life. Keep using it to your heart’s desire.
Above all, the best technical perk of having Sennheiser 555 is the ability to Mod them to an upgradeable version! Isn’t that splendid? Of course it is, because very few headphones companies actually provide a modification facility to their products.
Sennheiser HD555 – Hands on Video Review | Courtesy of Youtube
Sennheiser-HD555 Isn’t For You IF:
- HD-555 Headphones Not Working As Expected:Sennheiser is a great company. These guys are old but even perfectionists make mistakes sometimes. Don’t bitch ‘n moan about why a specific headphone model crashed on you. One Line: Products are meant to self-destruct at times. Certain songs appear to be boxed in. You know what I mean? Take Susan Boyle’s mid notes as an example of those very rare moments when you’ll probably think that the sound was artificially synthesized – Barely noticeable.
- Your cheap audio system or home theater will probably crash with these headphones. The HD555’s require decent side accessories to get a long lasting experience.
‘The National’s’ 6 Commandments for Sennheiser 555 Headphones Newbies:
- Jack ‘n Jill Go Up The Hill: All the way from HD-202 Series, to their entire collection of premium quality budget friendly headphones, this company was, and still is, true to its words. We tried and tested HD-555, which is why this headphones manufacturer is in our good books now.
- Cheap Stuff; High Quality: Expensive isn’t always a better option. So many people get carried away with heavy price tags, whilst expecting that the product will be worth it. Guess what? Sennheiser knows exactly what ‘budget friendly’ stuff is. Therefore they create their amazing products within an easily affordable range.
- True Sound: Never doubt the power of sound. There’s always something better and captivating in Home Theater and Audio Products Industry. In case of Sennheiser HD555, we had true moments of awe.
- Sound is Vibration: Here’s a small rule of thumb whenever you’re buying Sennheiser headphones or any other company’s headphones: ‘If the air vibrates around your ears in a good way; this is a strong indicator of high quality’.
- Stats n Maths: The HD555 owes up to its competitors on the basis of decent evidence and long term customer satisfaction feedback.
- Am I In a Concert Hall? Bose, Denon and many other companies are quite good. They all use latest sound reflection technologies but not the way that Sennheiser 555 does it. Sound emission is divided equally in ear cups – so much so that you will really get that fleeting sensation listening to the fat lady singin’ live in Sydney consortiums.
How to Get The Best Experience Out of Your Newly Bought HD-555?
After thoroughly testing and burning in ‘Sennheiser HD555 Professional Headphones with Sound Channeling’, we’ve come to a certain level of conclusions. Though there is no particular “best” way of churning out high performance levels from a product, since every person has a different standard side accessory and equalizer profile, it was felt that the following steps might help you:
- Get a pair of good amps. They work well with what you’re expecting from Sennheiser HDs.
- 70dB is a healthy volume setting. Try different settings from different movies to see what works for your HD555 model.
- Kindly ask your kids, friends, granny, mom, dad or any motor mouth relative to ‘Shut Up’ while you’re in the middle of dealing with fixing optimum headphones settings.
When everything is tuned to par level; you will be enjoying true moments of ‘Scared so Much That I Shat My Pants’ during horror gaming and movie genres. Trust me – these headphones are never going to go G.I Joe on your EXPECTATIONS.
Word From the Manufacturer – Sennheiser:
The HD 555 features a special Surround Reflector, which generates and extended spatial sound field, making it the ideal headphone for home theater, as well as music. – http://www.sennheiserusa.com/home
About Casey Nolan
Hello everyone, I am Bilal Malik AKA 'Casey Nolan'; Head Editor and owner of 'Infinarium.Com'. For product reviews, article requests, recommendations, or if you just want to get something off your chest, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
have you missed reading this?
- 1A Small History of The LaLaurie Mansion, New Orleans LouisianaUpdated on : 4 months ago
- 2Facebook developers block B.S. Detector for being a valuable source against spam websitesUpdated on : 6 months ago
- 3‘Brand Central’ is Amazon’s next step against counterfeit productsUpdated on : 6 months ago
- 4Post U.S. election thoughts| How Trump is going to impact the technology industry?Updated on : 7 months ago